Compounding allows a practitioner to match a medication to you versus the alternative option of matching you to a medication. Commercially available medications are manufactured with no specific end user (patient) in mind. Compounding allows a practitioner to customize a medication to meet your specific needs. This is very important because no two individuals are alike.
Compounded Medication Processing
- ACP staff will contact the patient within a couple of hours after receiving an order from a prescriber
- Patient must provide all insurance information to ACP in order for prescriptions to be processed
- Once the prescription is processed and pharmacy receives communication from insurance, ACP staff will contact the patient with detailed information.
- Payment must be made prior to making of all medications since each formulation is unique to each individual patients.
- ACP will arrange medication delivery with patient accordingly.