- BLT or LAT topical gel or spray
- Cholestyramine ointment
- Clotrimazole in DMSO solution
- Fluconazole/Ibuprofen topical
- Ivermectin topical
- KOH solution – 5% and 10%
- Nicotinamide/Spironolactone topical
- Promethazine transdermal gel
- Urea 40% plasters
The above list is just a few of the preparations
that we can compound for pediatric use. We work together with prescriber and patient to solve problems, and all formulations are customized per prescription to meet the unique needs of each child.
Compounding content © 2005-2014 , Storey Marketing. All rights reserved.